Sunday, March 14, 2010

Troublesome Chapter Nine

I think I finished troublesome chapter nine. It took me a month. Part of that could be blamed on life, since school, work and volunteering have been hectic.

Ironically, yesterday was PLRW and I made my monthly goal to finish chapter nine. That's what made me go back and read it last night and discover that I had written more and better than I thought. That's always a nice feeling.

My next immediate task should be to work on my pitch for the GLVWG conference (The Write Stuff) which is less than 2 weeks away...

I need to freshen my approach and rebuild my enthusiasm. No matter what we're doing-- whether writing or something else-- we all reach that point where we need to freshen and rebuild.

So, let's see...

I write sexy paranormal chick lit where the bad guys make are bad and so are the good girls.

In the first book of my series, supermodel Adelaide Pitney has to protect her feminine power-- the same power that made her a superstar--from a 400-year-old witch who wants to use her latent elemental magick and blood rituals to bend the universe to his will.

Okay... next draft:
Angel Ackerman writes sexy paranormal chick lit set in the high fashion industry. Her bad guys stay bad, her heroines wear high heels. in her first book, supermodel Adelaide Pitney has to protect her feminine power-- the same power that made her a superstar--from a 400-year-old witch who wants to use her latent elemental magick and blood rituals to bend the universe to his will.

No comments:

Post a Comment